Welcome to the www.actemium.sk website
ProCS, s.r.o. is a member of the international Actemium network since January 1st, 2015. The Actemium network brings together 300 various business units from various regions of the world that belong to the VINCI Energies group.
The business units that are grouped under the Actemium brand are focused on clients from the industry sector. ProCS, s.r.o. as a member of the international Actemium network, helps improve industrial performance in the form of supplying a broad range of services and system solutions in the field of industrial automation and electrical systems to its clients.
Improving the industrial performance of our clients includes the following activities:
- Design documentation processing
- Provision of special engineering services.
Design documentation processing is related to I&C (Instrumentation and Control), and partly to the high-voltage segment as well.
Special engineering services include the formulation of analyses and studies, comprehensive services for functional safety, instrumentation design (which encompasses the calculation of measurements and actuators, hook ups, as well as the design and calculation of intrinsic safety loops).
This activity type includes executions of projects tailored to our clients´s specific needs.
A typical project in its executional phase (after design documentation processing and special engineering services provision is completed) includes :
• preparation of application software,
• material procurement and delivery
• assembly of equipment, and supply of assembled equipment to the site,
• installation of supplied equipment,
• coordination of installation activities, in-process testing, individual and functional tests, as well as commissioning,
• execution of tests proving the quality of the work,
• training of operating staff,
• handover of supplied equipment to the customer.
Service and maintenance
Service and maintenance include:
- Warranty service and maintenance,
- Post-warranty service and maintenance, based on the service level agreement
- Maintenance of industrial automation equipment
Functional Safety Management
At the end of October, we managed to successfully defend the obtained Declaration of Systematic Capability proving the compliance of the built FSM system with the standards STN EN 61508-1 and STN EN 61511-1…
Functional Safety Engineer
Congratulations to our colleague Rasťo Gabera who had successfully passed Safety Instrumented Systems examinations and had become a certificated Functional Safety Engineer.
Award of the best diploma thesis
Our company also cooperates with Slovak universities to support students and young talents. This year, we’d supported project of Slovak University of Technology, Institute of Information Engineering, Automation and Mathematics Award of the best diploma thesis in the field of automation.